Sunday, December 16, 2012

How Can I Help?


I wasn't sure what to title this post/video. when I googled "How can I help?" this book by Ram Dass came up.


Seemed like a good sign to me so I just rolled with it.

It's that simple. Help can I help?

I don't have much money, but I have a lot of time, know a lot of people and have read a lot of stuff. If you think I might be able to help you out with something, try me. I'll do my best.

If you have questions about the Pwning Life system, ask me. I can post the bits that have been proven successful for myself and others.

I'm here. Leave a comment, or contact me however you like.

peace

mtk

Note: Here's the page with my personal pwning life stuff. I'll start using the tag pwning life on that blog when I blog about personal experiences, books and videos so you can check that out from time to time if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment